- 08:30 - 18/04/2023 to 16:00 - 18/04/2023
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole, Pendigo Way, Marston Green, Birmingham, B40 1PP, United Kingdom
The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, Wallsall Healthcare NHS Trust and University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust jointly brings you DECON UK 2023.
This event is expected to host over 150 healthcare professionals from various fields within the decontamination sector. We aim to provide a high quality of educational content to our delegates with a comprehensive programme covering water, air and sustainability.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Sterile services managers
- Decontamination leads
- Theatre nurses
- Infection control and endoscopy staff.
- Wayne Spencer, Spencer Nickson Ltd, Healthcare Facilities Consultants
- Amy Boden, Deputy Director Infection Prevention, Walsall Healthcare
- Sharon Fox, Head of Decontamination, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Mike Weinbren, Consultant Medical Microbiologist, Specialist Advisor Microbiology, New Hospitals Programme
For more information, please contact: [email protected]