- 09:30 - 06/12/2019 to 17:00 - 06/12/2019
- Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4LE, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Our DIPC network and development days are one-day events that provide information, guidance and training around Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and a chance to network with key Integrated Personal Commissioning (IPC) professionals.
The one-day programmes include speaker presentations, discussion sessions and a networking opportunity in order to:
- Allow the sharing of experience and knowledge
- Act as a forum for bringing together DIPCs who are both microbiologists and non-microbiologists
- Facilitate future research and collaboration
- Narrow the knowledge gap for those with differing clinical background
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Current or aspiring Directors of Infection Control (DIPCs) and Deputy DIPCs, or those in a similar role irrespective of professional background.
- Sharon Fox, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Alison Gee and Fiona Roche, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Stuart Windsor, University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- Dr Michael Weinbren, Sherwood Forest NHS Foundation Trust
- Peter Hoffman, Public Health England
- Karren Staniforth, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Elizabeth Darley, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Dr Mark Garvey, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Katy Sinka, Public Health England