- The Midland Hotel, Manchester, 162 King's Cross Road, London, WC1X 9DH, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The programme will include speaker presentations, discussion sessions and a networking opportunity in order to:
- Allow the sharing of experience and knowledge
- Act as a forum for bringing together DIPCs who are both microbiologists and non-microbiologists
- Facilitate future research and collaboration
- Narrow the knowledge gap for those with differing clinical backgrounds
This event will be of interest to microbiologists, infection control practitioners, public health staff and biomedical scientists working in this area.