- 09:30 - 22/06/2021 to 16:30 - 22/06/2021
- London, WC1N 1PG, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The annual Don’t panic! conference takes a practical approach to current infection control issues and will be of interest to microbiologists, infection control practitioners, public health staff and biomedical scientists working in this area.
This year’s programme includes sessions on urinary tract infections, pneumonia, and a timely session on high-consequence infectious diseases. The programme combines short presentations with live Q&A sessions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event will be of interest to microbiologists, infection control practitioners, public health staff and biomedical scientists working in this area.
- Dr Victoria Ewan, South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Kelly Cawcutt, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Dr Davinder Dosanjh, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Tom Lewis, North Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Naomi Campbell, Hydration Care Consultancy
- Emily Cooper, Public Health England
- Dr Ann Tunbridge, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Catherine Houlihan, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Alicia Demirjian, Evelina London Children's Hospital | Public Health England