- 09:30 - 23/06/2022 to 17:00 - 23/06/2022
- Manchester Conference Centre, Sackville Street, Manchester, M1 3BB, United Kingdom
The annual Don't panic! conference takes a practical approach to current infection control issues.
The programme combines short presentations with interactive Q&A sessions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is of interest to microbiologists, infection control practitioners, public health staff and biomedical scientists working in this area.
- Bruno Pichon, UK Health Security Agency
- Stephen Clark, UK Health Security Agency
- Charlotte Hammer, Cambridge Infectious Diseases, University of Cambridge
- Mark Brealey, Mark Brealey Communications Ltd
- Craig Williams, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay
- Colin Brown, UK Health Security Agency
- Alan Beswick, Health and Safety Executive
- Benjamin Lindsey
- Donna Lecky, UK Health Security Agency
For more information, please contact: [email protected]