- 09:25 - 29/11/2023 to 16:20 - 29/11/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
The annual Don’t panic! conference takes a practical approach to current infection control issues.
The programme combines short presentations with interactive Q&A sessions.
- Future directions in IPC
- Surgical site infection
- Updated HIS guidelines review
- IPC and the environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Infection control practitioners
- Public health staff
- Biomedical scientists working in infection control
- Sue Millward and Dave Cunningham, NHS England, National IPC Team
- Julie Storr, Global Health Consultant, KS Healthcare Consulting; and Past President of the UK & Ireland Infection Prevention Society
- Gonzalo Bearman, Chair of the Division of Infectious Diseases, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Anne Pullyblank, Consultant Colorectal surgeon, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Melissa Rochon, Trust, Lead for SSI Surveillance, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Judith Tanner, Professor in Adult Nursing, University of Nottingham
- Lilian Chiwera, Independent Surgical Site Infection Surveillance & Prevention Consultant
- Eamonn Trainor, Consultant Medical Microbiologist, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- Peter Wilson, Honorary Consultant Microbiologist, University College London Hospitals
- Professor Hilary Humphreys, Consultant Microbiologist, Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin
- Mark Garvey, Consultant Clinical Scientist in Microbiology, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr David Enoch, Consultant Microbiologist, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
For more information, please contact: [email protected]