This meeting is relevant to all those involved in the delivery of pathology training – including trainers, assessors, and senior trainees preparing to become consultants.
Aims and objectives
The main aim of this remotely-held meeting (Zoom webinar) is to provide an ‘Educational Update’ on training and assessment and examinations. There will also be an update on the Pathology Portal as it celebrates its first year.
This year’s theme is focussed on the 2023 Workforce Plan and the keynote speaker is Dr Bernie Croal, President of the Royal College of Pathologists. His talk will include how the workforce plan may relate to training, education and pathology services in the future.
- Professor Marta Cohen, Chairperson, Vice President for Learning, RCPath. Professor Cohen wll chair the first half of the meeting.
- Ms Joanne Brinklow, Chairperson, Director of Learning, RCPath. Ms Brinklow will chair the second half of the meeting.
- Dr Bernie Croal, President of the Royal College of Pathologists
- Professor Ronan McMullan, Clinical Director of Training and Assessment, RCPath
- Professor Nicki Cohen, Clinical Director of Examinations, RCPath
- Professor Jo Martin, Project Lead for the Pathology Portal, RCPath
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
You may claim a maximum of 2 CPD credits in the professional category for full attendance at this meeting. A list of attendee names will be retained as per Zoom records and CPD certificates will be sent via email. Participation in this event will provide supporting evidence towards meeting the GMC standards for ongoing Trainer recognition.
The Royal College of Pathologists
6 Alie Street, London, E1 8QT
T: 020 7451 6765
E: [email protected]