- 09:00 - 15/10/2022 to 16:30 - 16/10/2022
- Military Medical Academy , Heliopolis, Cairo, 4460016, Egypt
This is a practical Histopathology Course discussing recent advances in Head and Neck, Thyroid and Urological Pathology as well as special session on Pseudo-malignancy.
- Presentations, Slide seminars and interactive discussion sessions.
- In addition there will be interactive discussion of challenging interesting cases in histopathology practice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Consultant Pathologist and trainees in histopathology and cytopathology.
- Dr Ashish Chandra, St Thomas’ Hospital, London, UK
- Dr Dia Kamel. Mid and South Essex University Hospital. UK
- Dr Ahmed Ali , Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital. London
For more information, please contact: email@example.com