- 15:00 - 09/10/2020 to 17:05 - 09/10/2020
GAIN is an annual medical education meeting delivered by experts in medical mycology and the management of invasive fungal disease, organised and funded by Gilead Sciences Ltd.
- Management of invasive fungal disease
- The impact of climate change and natural disasters on invasive fungal infections (IFIs)
- The impact of lifestyle activities on IFIs
- Individual patient risk factors and their impact on IFD
- Diagnostic capability
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of critically ill intensive care patients in the UK and Ireland. The intended audience includes microbiologists, infectious diseases specialists, haematologists, intensivists, respiratory specialists and appropriate research staff involved in the study and treatment of fungal diseases who are affiliated with an institution in the UK or Ireland.
- Prof. Gordon Ramage, University of Glasgow, School of Medicine, Dentistry & Nursing
- Prof. Matthew Fisher, Imperial College London
- Prof. Tom Rogers, Trinity College Dublin
- Prof. Malcolm Richardson, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
For more information, please visit https://gain-info.co.uk/