- 09:00 - 02/06/2021 to 17:20 - 02/06/2021
- Haywards Heath, RH16 1UA, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Group B Strep is the leading cause of neonatal sepsis, pneumonia and meningitis in the UK. We have a stellar lineup of world-leading experts speaking at the event, sharing the latest research and policy news on GBS.
This one-day virtual conference brings together world-leading international experts to talk about group B Strep prevention policies, different testing options, antibiotic usage, and the progress towards a GBS vaccine.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone with an interest in group B Strep and maternity and neonatal care, including: Obstetricians Microbiologists Midwives Neonatologists Paediatricians Public Health Specialists GPs All Health Professionals Clinical Negligence Specialists Other interested stakeholders
- Carol J Baker, Professor of Pediatrics, McGovern Medical School, University of Texas
- Sabin Gold Medal winner, National Academy of Sciences, USA
- Prof Androulla Efstratiou, Imperial College London and Director, WHO Global Collaborating Centre for Diphtheria & Streptococcal Infections
- Prof Anne Mackie, Director of Screening for Public Health England.
Our conference Chairs are Edward Morris, President of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and Chair of Trustees for Group B Strep Support and Kathryn Gutteridge, President of the Royal College of Midwives and Trustee of Group B Strep Support.
For more information, please contact: Admin@gbss.org.uk