- 12:00 - 18/11/2021 to 16:30 - 18/11/2021
- United Kingdom
NDRS approach to understanding rare disease and cancer at a population level.
Presentations by leading specialists in the field of Histiocytosis to include:
- Haemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (LCH)
- Juvenile xanthogranuloma (JXG)
- Rosai-Dorfman Disease (RD)
- Erdheim-Chester disease (ECD)
- Abstract Presentations
Call for Abstracts OPEN Please contact Histio@HistioUK.org for Guidelines.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Trainees and Researchers
- GP's Patients
- Parents of Histiocytic disorders.
Those interested in development and knowledge transfer of theses rare disorders.
- Dr. Eli Diamond - Member of the interdisciplinary team at Memorial Sloan Kettering treating and studying patients with histiocytic disorders such as Erdheim-Chester disease and Langerhans cell histiocytosis. Clinical Expertise - Neuro-Oncology; Adult Brain Tumours; Histiocytosis.
- Dr. Rebecca Marsh – Member of the paediatric haematologist-oncologist team affiliated with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
- Dr Mark Bishton - Consultant Haematologist, Nottinghamshire University Hospitals Trust:
- Hanhua Liu - Senior Cancer Intelligence Analyst, Public Health England;
- Peter Stilwell - Senior Data Analyst, Public Health England.
Representatives of the HiHASC HLH Across Speciality Collaboration.
Hosted by: Prof. M. Collin and Dr. C. Booth
For more information, please contact: Histio@HistioUK.org