- 09:00 - 20/06/2023 to 16:30 - 20/06/2023
- Woburn House Conference Centre, 20-24 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9HQ, United Kingdom
The annual HIS Spring meetings are focused on topical issues relating to infection prevention and control.
In 2023 the topic of the Spring meeting will be How do you build a safe hospital? IPC considerations for the built environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The meetings is open to anyone with an interest in any aspect of healthcare-associated infection.
- Dr Michael Weinbren, Consultant Medical Microbiologist and Specialist Advisor Microbiology, New Hospitals Programme
- George McCracken, Head of Estates Risk and Environment at Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
- Cheryl Riotto RN MSc, Deputy Clinical Director New Hospital Programme
- Dr Becky Wilson, Consultant Microbiologist & Infection Prevention and Control Doctor, NHS Orkney
- Dr Vhairi Bateman, Consultant Microbiology and. Infectious Diseases, NHS Grampian
- Joost Hopman, Clinical Microbiologist / Medical Director, Radboud University Medical Center
- Dr Shanom Ali, Clinical Microbiology, UCLH Environmental Research Laboratory - UCLH NHS Foundation Trust, Associate Professor of Microbiology - UCL
- Dr Christine Peters, Consultant Clinical Microbiologist, Glasgow
- Dr Olly Allen, Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust)
- Dr David Enoch, Consultant Microbiologist, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Tim Boswell, Consultant Microbiologist, Nottingham University Hospitals
For more information, please contact: [email protected]