- 13:30 - 25/03/2022 to 15:30 - 25/03/2022
- Gerrards Cross, SL9 9AH, United Kingdom
Professor Jane Apperley will be hosting a series of webinars and virtual clinics with leading CML experts focusing on the care of patients living with chronic myeloid leukaemia.
Patient-centric CML virtual clinics will be hosted by a panel of CML experts , this webinar will include an interactive Q&A chat feature providing an opportunity for case reviews and a library for articles, papers, and guidelines.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
UK Healthcare Professionals.
- Professor Jane Apperley, Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College London
- Professor Jeff Lipton, University of Toronto and Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Toronto
- Dr Andres Virchis, UCLH
- Dr Kate Rothwell, West Yorkshire