- 08:45 - 09/12/2021 to 16:30 - 10/12/2021
- QEII Centre, Broad Sanctuary, London , SW1P 3EE, United Kingdom
Join us as we celebrate 50 years of BSAC! Infection 2021 is an exciting two-day hybrid conference looking at the challenges and future of infection management and how we can rise the meet the challenge of antimicrobial resistance.
We encourage you to register for either in-person or virtual attendance and submit your abstracts for consideration for oral and poster presentation.
All accepted abstracts will be published in JAC-Antimicrobial Resistance. Further details below.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Professor Dame Sally Davies
- Professor Marc Mendelson, Professor of Infectious Diseases, University of Cape Town. Chair MAC-AMR, Co-chair SA Antibiotic Stewardship Programme
- Dr Manica Balasegaram, Executive Director, GARDP
- Professor David Halpern, Chief Executive, The Behavioural Insights Team
- Professor Kevin Outterson, Boston University
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org