- 10:00 - 23/01/2020 to 16:15 - 23/01/2020
- Manchester Conference Centre, Sackville Street, Manchester, M1 3BB, United Kingdom
In association with BPAIIG and Microbiology Society, a mixture of difficult and challenging cases drawn from real life will be presented by experts using interactive keypad voting throughout.
- Unusual rashes
- Sexual health
- Antibiotic therapy in children
- Osteoarticular infection
- Tropical and imported infections
- Expert panel debate
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Suitable for consultants and trainees with an interest in paediatric and adolescent infectious diseases.
- Dr Sarah Kuehne, Lecturer in Oral Microbiology, University of Birmingham
- Dr David Porter, Consultant Infectious Diseases, Alder Hey Children’s Hospital
- Dr Simon Drysdale, Consultant Paediatrician Infectious Diseases, St George’s University Hospitals NHS FT
- Dr Sarah Logan, Consultant Tropical & Infectious Diseases
- Dr Rebecca Stout, Speciality Trainee Tropical & Infectious Diseases, UCLH; Hospital for Tropical Diseases
- Dr Jyoti Dahar, Consultant GUM & HIV, Leicester Royal Infirmary
- Dr Andrew Seaton, Consultant Infectious Diseases, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow
- Dr Andrew Riordan, Consultant Infectious Diseases, Alder Hey Children’s Hospital
- Dr Steve Welch, Paediatric Immunology Allergy & Infectious Diseases, Heartlands Hospital, Birmingham
- Dr Gavin Barlow, Consultant Infectious Diseases, Hull University Teaching Hospitals
- Dr Jolanta Bernatoniene, Consultant Paediatric Infectious Diseases, Bristol
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org