- 09:00 - 11/11/2021 to 16:30 - 11/11/2021
- Kia Oval , Kennington Oval, Kennington, London, SE11 5SS, United Kingdom
This Annual Conference covers subjects for anyone with an interest in Infection Prevention and Control and attracts delegates from across the country.
The IPS London North and South Branches are pleased to present their annual joint conference. This is an excellent educational opportunity at a well-known location in Central London- The Kia Oval. Booked speakers include 2 past presidents of the Society, Consultant Microbiologists and Clinical Scientists, Academics and Senior Practitioners. Other highlights include: • An extensive exhibition area with companies showcasing infection prevention related products and services. • Poster display area where attendees are invited to show posters prepared for this year’s IPS conference and other relevant events. • Lunch and refreshments are included. The organising committee will be working with the venue to ensure the safety of attendees.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Infection Prevention Practitioners
- Consultant Microbiologists
- Directors of Infection Prevention and Control, Matrons
- Medical staff
- Health Protection Practitioners
- Social Care and Care Home staff.
- Peter Hoffman- UK Health Security Agency - The Essentials of Ventilation in Healthcare
- Dorothy Chakani- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust- The Role of the Link Practitioner
- Professor Katie Jeffery- Oxford University & Oxford NHS Foundation Trust- Respiratory virus diagnostics and application of results
- Pat Cattini- University Hospitals Sussex NHS Foundation Trust- “Mission Impossible” Challenges in the IPC workplace and strategies to help you get through the day
- Carly Meyer and Elise Crayton- University College London- "I am too busy and have a lot on my mind": Healthcare workers’ perspectives on what drives use of protective behaviours during a pandemic
- Martin Kiernan- Richard Wells Research Centre and Gama Healthcare- What's that coming over the hill? Are you ready for Norovirus?
- Karen Bernard- UK Health Security Agency - A Measles Outbreak in South London
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org