- 17:30 - 10/01/2023 to 19:30 - 10/01/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
In this live-streamed broadcast, a panel of five UK lymphoma experts will examine 10 key abstracts presented at the 2022 American Society of Haematology (ASH) annual meeting; the experts will reflect on how new data may affect clinical practice in the UK.
The five members of the faculty will each present a brief summary of selected abstracts from ASH 2022. They will discuss the implications on UK clinical practice of each abstract. The live audience can submit questions in real time through webinar Q&A functionality (moderated by Incyte and forwarded to Chair).
17:30-17:35 Welcome you to an insightful evening of lively debate
17:35-18:50 Examine and discuss key abstracts presented at ASH 2022
18:50-19:20 Answer and discuss your questions in real time
19:20-19:30 Reflect on the likely impact of this data on clinical practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is suitable for UK healthcare professionals only.
- Dr Graham Collins (Chair) - Consultant Haematologist, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Tobias Menne - Consultant Haematologist, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Wendy Osborne - Consultant Haematologist, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Christopher Fox - Consultant Haematologist, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Pamela McKay - Consultant Haematologist, Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre
For more information, please contact: [email protected]