A webinar outlining the different routes to GMC registration and College Sponsorship schemes for our MoU partners and International Medical Graduates.
The purpose of this 1 hour International Activities webinar is to outline the different routes to GMC registration outside of the PLAB test and to provide an overview of the schemes the Royal College of Pathologist delivers in order to help international medical graduates obtain GMC registration and, in some circumstances, a work visa. The target audience for this webinar is the College's Memorandum of Understanding partners and International Medical Graduates.
The agenda for the webinar is as follows:
- Routes to GMC registration.
- The Royal College of Pathologists Sponsorship schemes.
- Benefits of the College Sponsorship schemes.
- Difference between Medical Training Initiative (MTI) and Sponsorship schemes.
- Enrolment process for MTI and Sponsorship schemes.
- Question and answer session.
How to Join
The webinar will be conducted via Zoom and the login details will be shared with you once you register for the webinar.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected]