- 09:20 - 12/10/2022 to 17:00 - 12/10/2022
- United Kingdom
Welcome to this virtual conference which will explore the current challenges and treatment opportunities for Gram-negative infections.
Delegates will, through plenary lectures and debate, learn about resistance mechanisms, clinical presentations of Gram-negatives and the latest in research and development.
We encourage you to register for your attendance and submit your abstracts for consideration for poster presentation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All healthcare professionals
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Dr Mandy Wootton, Consultant Scientist/Operational Manager, Specialist Antimicrobial Chemotherapy Unit (SACU), Public Health Wales
- Professor Jason Roberts, Clinical Pharmacist, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital & Australian National Health and Medical Research Council Practitioner Fellow, The University of Queensland
- Dr Brad Spellberg, Chief Medical Officer, Los Angeles County-University of Southern California (LAC+USC) Medical Center
- Dr Luke Moore, Consultant Infectious Diseases, Microbiology, & Virology, Chelsea & Westminster NHS Foundation Trust, Consultant Microbiology, North West London Pathology, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer, Imperial College London
- Dr Erin Duffy, Chief of Research & Development, CARB-X
For more information contact: [email protected]