- 09:00 - 04/05/2023 to 16:00 - 05/05/2023
- Fetal Medicine Research Institute, 16-20 Windsor Walk, London, SE5 8BB, United Kingdom
This is a 2 day programme looking at the A-Z of CAR-T cells with a practical interface, offering a hands on approach in delivering and managing CAR-T infusions.
- Preceptorships encourage interactive and focused learning through the speakers on the course.
- We will include opportunities in tutorial format sharing our wet practicals; sifting through clinical, operational and administrative issues alongside real life clinical vignettes.
- The course includes several interactive modules including polling questions, interviews in a Q&A format and a staged MDT (multidisciplinary team) meeting where our experienced faculty will brainstorm ideas whilst dissecting through personalised treatment plans for CAR-T referred patients; lively case based discussions with spirited disagreement on controversial and conflicting topics culminating in collective clinical equilibrium.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Tony Pagliuca
- Debby Yallop
- Andrea Kuhnl
- John Maher
- Reuben Benjamin
- Agnieszka Jozwik
- Robin Sanderson
- Victoria Potter
- Jackie Chappell
- Victoria Metaxa
- Dorothy Joe
- Helen Munro
- Orla Stewart
- Vishal Jayakar
This a comprehensive learning module accommodating 25 delegates only.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]