- 15:00 - 08/06/2022 to 17:00 - 08/06/2022
- London, N1 1BY, United Kingdom
An online conference on gastrointestinal pathology, continuing a series.
A group of high quality European and US pathologists will provide a comprehensive gastrointestinal (GI) pathology update in the form of three webinars, each 2 hours long, with a variety of topics both neoplastic and non-neoplastic
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
GI pathologists and anyone who reports GI pathology.
- Oesophagitis: how does pathology help? Shaun WALSH, UK
- Appendiceal tumours, Norman CARR, UK
- Neoplasia in inflammatory bowel disease, Roger FEAKINS, UK
- An unusual cause of colonic inflammation, Laura LAMPS, US