- 15:00 - 22/06/2022 to 17:00 - 22/06/2022
- London, N1 1BY, United Kingdom
An online conference on gastrointestinal pathology, continuing a series
A group of high quality European and US pathologists will provide a comprehensive gastrointestinal (GI) pathology update in the form of an online webinar
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
GI pathologists and anyone who reports GI pathology.
- Chair, Roger FEAKINS, UK
- A whirlwind of small bowel topics, mostly neoplastic, Elizabeth MONTGOMERY, US
- The pathologist’s role in the diagnosis and management of colonic polyps, Robert ODZE, US
- Update on gallbladder neoplasia, Volkan ADSAY, TR