- 08:30 - 18/01/2020 to 14:00 - 18/01/2020
- Les Cotils Christian Centre, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1UU, United Kingdom
Myeloma info session delivered to healthcare professionals in Guernsey with visiting speakers from the UK.
Three key lectures plus a joint interactive session involving all three speakers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Healthcare professionals with an interest in Myeloma diagnosis and treatment.
- Dr Martin Kaiser, Consultant Haematologist at The Royal Marsden
- Dr Rachel Brown, Consultant Heamatologist, Manchester University NHS
- Dr Peter Gomes, Consultant Medical Oncologist, Princess Elizabeth Hospital, Guernsey
For more information, please contact Sarah Felmingham: firstname.lastname@example.org