- 09:30 - 11/11/2022 to 17:00 - 11/11/2022
- Cavendish Conference Centre, 22 Duchess Mews, Marylebone, London, W1G 9DT, United Kingdom
This important meeting for lymphoma trials will be held as face to face in 2022 and will be a welcome return to the event that was pre-covid held annually.
- Low Grade Lymphoma NHL Study Group
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Study Group
- Health Data Research
- Mike Bennett Memorial Lecture
- CART vs BITE, who goes first?
- Science Study Group
- High Grade NHL Study Group
- Key ASH presentations (closed)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Suitable for Consultants and Trainees
- Andrew Pettitt
- Kim Linton
- Cathy Burton
- Mark Bishton
- David Cutter
- Andy Davies
- Gloria Iacoboni
- Daniel Hodson
- Chris Fox
There will be a full day of review of clinical trials by members of the NCRI Lymphoma Group. The format will be short presentations and discussion throughout the day.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]