This 2 day course will comprise lectures by invited speakers, question and answer session and slide seminars based on computer viewed, digital images for viewing before the course. The programme will cover aspects of pathology diagnosis including: -
- Strategies for dealing with lobular neoplasia including diagnosis of PLCIS
- Selection of patients for neoadjuvant chemotherapy & response predictors
- LORIS & Sloane project update
- Should ER & HER2 be repeated after neoadjuvant chemotherapy ?
- Novel biomarkers in breast cancer
- Digital breast pathology
The course is organised by National Co-ordinating Committee for Breast Screening Pathology and is suitable for Pathologists at Consultant and Specialist Registrar level.