- 09:15 - 17/06/2022 to 17:00 - 17/06/2022
- Crowne Plaza , Wollaton Street, Nottingham, NG1 5RH, United Kingdom
The Nottingham Breast Pathology Masterclass aims to improve the provision of routine breast pathology. It leans towards the practical diagnostic histopathology of breast disease with a special emphasis on areas which pose diagnostic difficulties.
Cases will be presented by our faculty of experts in workshops with live microscopy and interactive discussion of the presented cases.
Features to be focused on are:
- Sclerosing lesions
- Biphasic breast lesions
- Intraductal epithelial proliferative lesions
- Rare breast tumours and potential pitfalls
- Receptors and companion diagnostics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
With a faculty of leading experts, the masterclass is ideal for practising pathologists, pathology fellows and trainees.
- Professor Ian Ellis (Nottingham)
- Dr Elena Provenzano (Cambridge)
- Professor Emad Rakha (Nottingham)
- Professor Abeer Shaaban (Birmingham)
For more information, please contact: [email protected]