Bookings will close at 11.59pm on the 18th March. No bookings will be taken after this time.
The Nottingham Breast Pathology Online Masterclass aims to improve the provision of routine breast pathology. It leans towards the practical diagnostic histopathology of breast disease with a special emphasis on areas which pose diagnostic difficulties.
With a faculty of leading experts, the masterclass is ideal for practising pathologists, pathology fellows and trainees. It takes place online, so you can learn from our experts from your own home or office.
- Fibroepithelial lesions of the breast
- Spindle cell lesions of the breast
- Rare tumour types
- Diagnostic utility of IHC in breast pathology and pitfalls
- Practical approach to core biopsy diagnosis in the breast
- Practical and pragmatic approach to breast specimens cut-up
- Microscopy workshops & approaches to diagnosis: digital slides will be available online
- Q&A with the faculty
Professor Ian Ellis (Nottingham)
Professor Maria Pia Foschini (Bologna, Italy)
Mr Hazem Khout (Nottingham)
Professor Emad Rakha (Nottingham)
Professor Abeer Shaaban (Birmingham)
Professor Puay Hoon Tan (Singapore)
Course Director: Prof Emad RakhaDownload the programme