- 17:00 - 25/03/2021 to 19:00 - 25/03/2021
- United Kingdom
This meeting is an opportunity for newly qualified consultants, along with registrars and specialist registrars, to consolidate learning and help prepare for the challenges of being a consultant haematologist.
TOPICS COVERED & SPEAKERS
This is a virtual meeting with live presentations giving the audience time to ask questions.
Acquired Platelet Disorders:
- Dr. Jecko Thachil, Consultant in Haemostasis & Thrombosis, Manchester Royal Infirmary
Congenital Platelet Disorders:
- Dr. Gary Benson, Clinical Director, Northern Ireland Haemophilia Center
- Dr. Will Lester, Haematology Consultant, Queen Elizabeth & Birmingham Women’s Hospitals
NEQAS and Laboratory Process:
- Dr. Steve Kitchen, Lead Clinical Scientist, Sheffield Haemophilia & Thrombosis Centre
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Healthcare professionals working in haematology.
This expert faculty aims to assist attendees by providing hints on exam preparation and to help strengthen learning and understanding by sharing their extensive clinical knowledge and experience.