- 10:40 - 24/04/2023 to 11:05 - 25/04/2023
- Manchester Central Convention Complex, Stand 45, Exhibition Hall, Manchester , M2 3GX, United Kingdom
Janssen invites you to engage with expert speakers during the interactive, discussion-driven Janssen Medical Affairs Peer Connect sessions, hosted during breaks at the British Society for Rheumatology (BSR) Annual Conference 2023 (24-26 April 2023).
- The sessions will offer an opportunity to engage with expert speakers and discuss ultrasound techniques and their practical use in psoriatic arthritis diagnosis and monitoring.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This meeting is designed for UK rheumatology healthcare professionals attending the BSR Annual Conference 2023.
- Dr Pauline Ho (Consultant Rheumatologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK)
- Dr Richard Wakefield (Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant in Rheumatology, University of Leeds and NIHR Leeds Musculoskeletal Biomedical Research Centre, Leeds, UK)
This medically led education meeting is organised and funded by Janssen. Intended for UK healthcare professionals only.
The Janssen Medical Affairs Peer Connect sessions will be running on Day 1 and Day 2 (24 and 25 April) of the BSR Annual Conference 2023, during breaks in the programme.
Visit the Janssen Medical Booth (Stand 45, Exhibition Hall, Manchester Central Convention Complex, Manchester, UK) at the BSR Annual Conference 2023 to find out more.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]
CP-370724 | February 2023