- 08:00 - 30/11/2020 to 17:00 - 04/12/2020
- Department of Histopathology’s seminar room , Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, CB2 0Q0, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Master advanced tools and methodologies to transform laboratory performance improvement opportunities into tangible performance results.
- Identify the key performance areas and indicators used to measure laboratory performance.
- Gather laboratory performance data and conduct performance calculations.
- Perform a process analysis and propose improvement initiatives.
- Build a business case to improve laboratory performance.
- Implement a laboratory performance improvement project and manage change.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Laboratory staff including laboratory technicians, technologists, pathologists and managers.
Andre Gouws - Chief Operating Officer at Power of Process Limited
For more information, please contact Andre Gouws: firstname.lastname@example.org