- 08:30 - 17/11/2023 to 09:15 - 17/11/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
Join the limbic in collaboration with HaemSTAR for a discussion with expert Dr Noemi Roy on managing pain in patients with sickle cell disease.
Dr Noemi Roy will give a 30 min presentation on improving the management of pain in patients with SCD, followed by a 15 min Q&A session chaired by Dr Stephen Hibbs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Advanced Trainees
- Consultants in haematology
- Dr Noemi Roy, Consultant Haematologist at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at the University of Oxford, and Rare Inherited Anaemia Lead on the National Haemoglobinopathy Panel.
- Dr Stephen Hibbs, Haematology Registrar based in East London, Speciality Lead in Red Cell Disorders at HaemSTAR, and currently doing a PhD at QMUL.