- 09:00 - 05/05/2022 to 17:30 - 05/05/2022
- Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS, United Kingdom
Inter-professional symposium for students and professionals across healthcare and pathology
A programme of scheduled presentations on ‘getting it right first time - together. The day includes a lunchtime career hub and planned poster event. The aim is to provide continued professional development, networking and collaboration for both students on biomedical science, allied health and nursing courses and the professionals who are patient facing and in the laboratory.
The key learning outcomes are:
- understand the requirements of preventing pre-analytical errors
- the need for accreditation
- importance of communication to getting the right result at the right and the right time and that the patient is at the heart of healthcare.