- 10:00 - 22/11/2019 to 16:00 - 22/11/2019
- COSLA, Verity House, 19 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh, EH12 5BH, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Promotion of good practice in transfusion of blood and blood products and discussion of alternatives.
- Realistic medicine and how it relates to transfusion
- Iron deficiency anaemia
- Pulmonary complications of transfusion
- Blood product development; improved products
- New guidelines in Anti-D practice
- 5 year plan for Transfusion Medicine
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone involved in the transfusion process – medical, nursing and laboratory staff.
- Dr Jennifer Laird
- Dr Sharan Grey
- Dr Rebecca Cardigan
- Dr Alex Stirling
- Mr Danny McGee
- Ms Louise Sherliker
For more information, please contact Shiona Fairweather: email@example.com