- 14:00 - 25/10/2019 to 17:00 - 25/10/2019
- Cullen Suite, Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh, 9 Queen Street, , Edinburgh , EH2 1JQ, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The delegates will receive oral presentations by specialists in the field of diagnostic virology and will have the opportunity to discuss the presented material.
The meeting will run in the afternoon into 2 sessions with a break in between. The meeting will include clinical presentations of 20 minutes each including discussion.
This includes acquiring updated knowledge about molecular techniques in diagnostic virology, next generation sequencing and rapid test in respiratory infection diagnostics. In addition, the meeting will provide updated surveillance data on current and emerging infections.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Medical Virology and Medical Microbiology consultants, trainees and clinical scientist
- Biomedical scientists of Medical virology and Microbiology
- Infectious diseases consultants and trainees
- University Research groups
- Kevin G Pollock, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Crisdean Mackenzie, NHS Grampian
- Sam Shepherd, WOSSVC, Glasgow
- Noha ElSakka, NHS Grampian, Aberdeen
- Claire Crossan, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Fiona Hamilton, NHS Lothian
- Emily Goldstein, WOSSVC, Glasgow
For more information, please contact Noha ElSakka: email@example.com