- 17:00 - 11/07/2023 to 18:00 - 11/07/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions to a panel who were involved in the development of guidelines for the management of norovirus outbreaks in acute and community health and social care settings.
During this webinar, the expert panel will answer audience questions regarding the guidelines for the management of norovirus outbreaks in acute and community health and social care settings.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Suitable for members of infection teams who might be involved in managing norovirus outbreaks.
- Valya Weston, Infection Prevention Society
- Eamonn Trainor, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- Aggie Bak, Researcher in Evidence Synthesis, Healthcare Infection Society
For more information, please contact: [email protected]