- 09:00 - 20/05/2022 to 15:40 - 20/05/2022
- BMA House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1N 1JP, United Kingdom
The annual HIS Spring meetings are focused on topical issues relating to infection prevention and control.
In 2022 the topic of the Spring meeting will be A breath of fresh air – future-proofing healthcare ventilation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Healthcare and research professionals who are looking to engage with experts.
- Hilary Humphreys, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Christine Peters, NHS Greater Glasgow, Scotland
- Andrew Conway-Morris, University of Cambridge/Addenbrooke's Hospital
- David Enoch, Peterborough & Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Cyril Crawford and Emmanuel Vanoli, Dassault Systèmes
- Chris Lynch, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- Andrew Poplett, Independent Authorising Engineer for Healthcare Ventilation and Water Systems
- Jincy Jerry, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
- Simon Witts, National Division Director | Engineering, VA Sciences
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org