- 10:00 - 11/09/2020 to 17:00 - 11/09/2020
- Virtual meeting online, Organised from St Mark's hospital, Watford Road Harrow, London, HA1 3UJ, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Case-based discussion using pre-scanned slides illustrating common and controversial problems in gastrointestinal pathology.
- Slides are scanned and made available to all candidates online one month before workshop
- Case discussions during the workshop
- The relevant literature and points made during the discussion will be provided to each participant online
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consultant histopathologists
- Trainee histopathologists approaching final FRCPath examinations
Dr Morgan Moorghen
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org