- 07:00 - 15/02/2021 to 07:01 - 26/02/2021
- United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The FRCPath Course in the EoE (www.eoepathology.com) is now in its 12th year. The COVID crisis has lead us to present this entire 2 week course in webinar format. It is intensive with 3 daily sessions of slide viewing followed by case discussion by senior Consultants (8 am to 8 pm daily), many of whom are national and international experts in their field.
There are 3 sessions during the day 8am till 8 pm. The morning and afternoon sessions consist of of slide viewing (2 hours) followed by the moderated session (2 hours) by senior pathologists covering the depth and breath of the syllabus. The evening sessions cover the practicalities for exam preparation: Mock exams, OSPE, Macro sessions (week 1) and mock exam feedback (week 2).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Overseas Consultants and Trainees planning to sit the FRCPath Examination
- Topic-based updates for established Consultants seeking to garner CPD points or a general refresher lead by senior Colleagues (RCPath CPD application in progress).
- GI Pathology - Prof Neil Shepherd 40 challenging cases
- Gynaecology - Prof Naveena Singh 40 challenging cases and frozen section
- Soft Tissue & Bone - Prof Adrienne Flanagan 50 challenging cases
- Liver & Pancreas - Prof TuVinh Luong – 50 Cases with frozen sections
- Lymphoma 1 – Dr Hiba Ali - 20 Cases
- Lymphoma 2 – Dr Hesham El Daly 20 Cases
- Dermatopathology - Dr Laszlo Igali 20 Cases
- Head & Neck Pathology 1 - Dr Allison Marker 20 Cases
- Head & Neck Pathology 2 - Dr Amrita Jay 20 Cases & H&N OSPE
- Urology - Dr Anne Warren - 20 Cases
- Medical Renal Pathology - Dr Ranmith Perera - 20 Cases
- Breast Pathology - Dr Elena Provenzano - 20 Cases
- Pulmonary Pathology - Dr Martin Goddard - 25 Cases
- Mediastinal Pathology & Frozen Sections - Dr Alex Rice – 20 +20 Cases
- The Approach to Frozen Sections - Dr John Grant - 18 Cases
- Non Gynae Cytology - Drs Maria O'Donovan & Sona Appukuty
- Neuropathology for the Generalist - Dr Kieren Allinson - 20 Cases
- FRCPath PreparationTest Sets - Drs Vasi & Maryse Sundaresan - 40 cases
- Breast and General Cytology - Dr Preethi Gopinath – 40 cases
- How to navigate the OSPE session – Drs Slama Al-Ramadhani, Hiba Ali and Preethi Gopinath
- Molecular Pathology for the FRCPath – Dr Olivier Giger
For more information, please contact: FRCPATHinEOE@gmail.com