- 18:00 - 22/02/2022 to 19:30 - 22/02/2022
- United Kingdom
Join us for this webinar, featuring two presentations and an opportunity to ask our expert panel questions directly as part of the closing discussion.
This webinar features two presentations:
- Evidence based use of nebulisers in the ICU
- The aerosolisation and transmission of SARS-COV2 in healthcare settings (aerator study): Results from oxygen delivery systems and lung function testing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Healthcare professionals with an interest/expertise in respiratory medicine or critical care.
- Professor Nicholas Hart – Clinical Director, Respiratory, Adult Critical Care and Sleep Medicine at Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Malcolm Sim – Consultant in Anaesthesia and Critical Care Medicine atthe Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Glasgow.
- Dr James Dodd - Consultant Senior Lecturer, University of Bristol
For more information, please contact: [email protected]