- 09:00 - 20/09/2022 to 17:00 - 20/09/2022
- Great Hall, St Bartholomew’s Hospital, London, EC1A 7BE, United Kingdom
This annual one-day meeting delivered by RSTMH, UKHSA and Barts Health, provides updates on recent “hot topics” in all aspects of infectious disease in the UK.
A series of talks by senior professionals on topical infections in the UK over the last year and at the current time. There will be q&a available after each talk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Infectious disease physicians
- Infection control personnel
- Biomedical and clinical scientists
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Professor Isabel Oliver, Chief Scientific Officer for the UK Health Security Agency, who will be part of a One Health panel
- Professor Rick Mumford, Deputy Chief Scientific Advisor and Deputy Director of Science, Evidence and Research at the Food Standards Agency, who will be part of a One Health panel
- Professor Stuart Reid, President and Principal of The Royal Veterinary College, who will be part of a One Health panel
- Professor Jimmy Whitworth, Professor of International Public Health, Trustee of RSTMH and Chair of the RSTMH Grants and Awards Committee who will be presenting on monkeypox – the latest public health emergency of international concern
- Professor Judith Breuer, Director of Infection and Immunity at University College London, who will be talking on the topic of childhood hepatitis
- Dr Rita Browne, Consultant of Genito-Urinary Medicine, who will be talking on the topic of COVID-19 and sexual health
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org