- 09:30 - 19/11/2019 to 17:30 - 19/11/2019
- De Vere East Midlands Conference Centre, The University of Nottingham, Nottingham, NG7 2RJ, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Back for its 5th year, the UK Biobanking Showcase, organised by the UKCRC Tissue Directory and Coordination Centre, is the premier event for all those working in the human tissue sector.
- Interactive audience-led debates
- Parallel break-out sessions
- Poster viewing
- The announcement of the 2019 UK Biobank of the Year Award winner
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Academic researchers
- Industrial researchers
- Medical research charities
- Health regulation and Governance entities
- International biobank organisations
- Patient groups.
The event will feature pre-eminent speakers involved in biobanking in the UK and Europe, including representatives from Health Data Research UK, Health Research Authority, University College London, University of Nottingham, University of Edinburgh, Cardiff University, University of Bristol, and the private sector, including AstraZeneca, Novo Nordisk, Engitix, and Scientist.com (as the lunch sponsor).
For more information, please email: email@example.com