- 16:30 - 07/10/2021 to 18:30 - 07/10/2021
- Birmingham, B1 3NJ, United Kingdom
This online learning event will focus on changes in the EUCAST antimicrobial susceptibility method in UK laboratories.
- The redefinition of the “I” category and ATU
- Implementing the changes – Scotland
- Implementing the changes – Wales
- Differences between UK and EUCAST dosing for aminoglycosides
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Dr Mandy Wootton, Consultant Scientist / Operational Manager, Specialist Antimicrobial Chemotherapy Unit, Public Health Wales, University Hospital of Wales
- Professor Alasdair MacGowan, Consultant in Infection at North Bristol NHS Trust and Professor of Antimicrobial Therapeutics at the University of Bristol
- Dr Mairi MacLeod, Medical Microbiology, Glasgow Royal Infirmary
- Dr Lim Jones, Clinical Lead, Specialist Antimicrobial Chemotherapy Unit, Public Health Wales, University Hospital of Wales
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org