- 09:00 - 15/05/2021 to 14:30 - 15/05/2021
- Derby, DE3 9JE, United Kingdom
An excellent CPD meeting for Haematologists, CNSs, Pharmacists, Scientists and trainees
4 state of the art lectures via a virtual platform with ample opportunities to network virtually
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professor Oliver Ottmann, Head of Haematology, School of Medicine, Cardiff University
- Dr Talha Munir, Consultant Haematologist, St. James Hospital, The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Professor Julia Scarisbrick, Consultant Dermatologist, University Hospitals Birmingham and Institute of Immunology and Immunotherapy, University of Birmingham
- Claire Harrison, Professor of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms and Clinical Director, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com