- 08:55 - 06/10/2023 to 17:00 - 06/10/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
A one-day course in gastrointestinal (GI) pathology that is suitable for career grade and trainee histopathologists and scientists reporting GI work.
A series of talks on a range of topics by specialist GI pathologists and a gastroenterologist, a Q&A session and then the famous quiz!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Career grade histopathologists
- Trainee histopathologists
- Scientists reporting GI work
- Dr Adrian C Bateman, Southampton
- Professor Maurice B Loughrey, Belfast
- Professor Neil A Shepherd, Gloucester & Cheltenham
- Dr Newton A C S Wong, Bristol
- Professor Stefan Dojcinov, Swansea
- Dr Phil Boger, Southampton
For more information, please contact: [email protected]