Intercollegiate Committee on Haematology
The Intercollegiate Committee on Haematology (ICCH) is established between The Royal College of Pathologists and The Royal College of Physicians (London) and provides essential links between both Colleges and the specialist societies – the British Society for Haematology, Association of Clinical Pathologists and other colleges through the Joint Collegiate Council on Oncology.
Administration of the ICH is divided between the Royal College of Physicians (London) and the Royal College of Pathologists on a three-yearly basis. The committee reports to the councils of both colleges. The Royal College of Pathologists resumed responsibility for administering the committee in October 2014.
Chair: Professor John Snowden
- Professor Martin Beaman - Postgraduate Dean for Haematology
- Dr Paula Bolton-Maggs - Transfusion SAC Chair
- Dr Charles Craddock - British Society for Haematology
- Dr Jenny Craig - RCP Haematology SAC Chair / JRCPTB
- Dr Andrew Goddard - RCP Registrar
- Dr Beverley Hunt - British Society for Haematology Chair
- Dr Tim Littlewood - Vice President for Professionalism
- Dr Scott Marshall - Association of Clinical Pathologists Lead
- Dr Kate Musgrave - Trainee representative (ex officio)
- Dr Roderick Neilson - Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Dr Henry Watson - Chief Examiner, RCPath
- Mr Alan White - RCP Patient and Carer Network