May 2019 is the College’s first Continuous Quality Improvement Awareness Month. The College works to improve the quality of care and services for patients through the promotion and dissemination of quality improvement activities.
Throughout May, we will be launching a number of resources and activities that you and your team can get involved in. You’ll learn how to get started with key tools for change with our weekly expert-led webinars. You’ll hear about the experiences of leading pathologists making improvements in our podcast series. You’ll have the chance to get involved in our #5SMyDesk social media challenge, as well as read some fascinating articles from the latest edition of the Bulletin. You will also have the opportunity to nominate your colleagues who have made an improvement for recognition of excellence in CQI.
How do I get involved in CQI Awareness Month?
There are lots of ways to get involved this May:
- Learn more about CQI and how to get started by streaming our webinars and podcasts each Tuesday and Thursday from 7 May.
- Join in with our #5SMyDesk social media challenge.
- Nominate your CQI hero to our Quality Improvement at Work competition.
- Start your own quality improvement activity (and let us know about it).
- Join the conversation using #CQIaware on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.