3rd United Kingdom Endocrine Pathology Society/Royal College of Pathologists Endocrine Pathology Update.
Thursday 2nd February and Friday 3rd February 2023
Royal College of Pathologists, Alie St, London
10 CPD credits.
Hear the latest developments in endocrine pathology and oncology from nationally and internationally recognised experts in the field. Join us for a two-day update on endocrine pathology, covering topics including
• Updated WHO Classification of Endocrine & Neuroendocrine Tumours of thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal cortical & phaeochromocytoma/ paraganglioma
• Updates to RCPath datasets for carcinoma of thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal cortex, and paraganglioma
• MDT’s & UK national guidelines
• Surgical approaches to thyroid cancer & pathology
• Reporting thyroid FNA cytology using the UK ‘Thy’ system
• Risk stratification of thyroid cancer
• Pitfalls in thyroid diagnosis & medicolegal issues
• The thyroid patient. What the oncologist needs from pathology
• Update on new therapies & clinical trials for thyroid cancer
• Multidisciplinary working
• Case based discussions
This event is suitable for Consultant pathologists and senior trainees reporting thyroid pathology.