- 09:30 - 16/09/2022 to 15:00 - 16/09/2022
- The Marker Hotel, Grand Canal Quay, Docklands,, Dublin, D02 CK38, Ireland
Join us for our 2022 one-day in-person interactive workshops on Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy (OPAT).
- Network with OPAT colleagues in your region
- Share expertise, success stories, challenges and ideas to better support your OPAT practice
- Learn about local and novel approaches to OPAT practice, including a focus on challenges and adaptations made to OPAT practice during the COVID-19 pandemic
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop will be relevant to all healthcare professionals who are involved with the OPAT patient pathway.
- Eavan Muldoon, National OPAT clinical lead for Ireland
- Eoghan de Barra, Consultant in Infectious Diseases and Internal Medicine, Beaumont Hospital/Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Mark Gilchrist, Consultant Pharmacist Infectious Diseases & Stewardship and OPAT Lead at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Andrew Seaton, Consultant in Infectious Diseases and General Medicine, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org