- 16:00 - 16/05/2023 to 17:00 - 16/05/2023
- United Kingdom
Join Dr Tim Kendal (University of Edinburgh) and Dr Matt Evans (Central and South Genomic Medicine Service) as they discuss the challenges associated with cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) tissue analysis, and propose best practice in tissue management for molecular testing.
- The expansion of targeted treatment options in cholangiocarcinoma (CCA), and the associated necessity of molecular profiling, has reinforced the key role pathologists play in a patient’s treatment pathway and positioned them as gatekeepers to personalised patient care.
- During this webinar our speakers will discuss optimal CCA reporting in the age of personalised medicine, as well as how genomic testing can maximise the treatment options patients have available to them.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is suitable for pathologists and other healthcare professionals involved in the diagnosis and management of cholangiocarcinoma.
- Dr Tim Kendall, Senior Clinical Fellow in Pathology at the University of Edinburgh.
- Dr Matthew Evans, Pathology Lead, Central and South Genomic Medicine Service.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]