- 09:00 - 02/07/2023 to 12:30 - 02/07/2023
- Virtual event
'CLL, all you need to know but were afraid to ask' - a complete training course. An up-to-date and comprehensive CLL guide, including the latest therapeutic and diagnostic developments, delivered by UK CLL Forum members.
The course, which consists of two half days of online learning, is free to access and will contribute to your continual professional development objectives. There will be a total of six presentations over 2 days; following each 40 mins of presentation, there will be 20 mins discussion with the chair, speaker and other 3 panel members all the learning points raised with patient's prospective.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
It is aimed primarily at consultants, CNS and ANPs and Trainee Haematologists, for anyone who will encounter CLL patients.
- Dr Rosalynd Johnston, Consultant Haematologist, University Hospitals Sussex, Royal Sussex County Hospital
- Dr Helen Marr, Consultant Haematologist, Northern Centre for Cancer Care, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle
- Dr Piers Patten, Clinical Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant Haematologist King’s College London
- Dr Nicolas Martinez-Calle, Consultant Haematologist, Nottingham University Hospital NHS Trust
- Dr Helen Parry, Honorary Consultant Haematologist and Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Birmingham
- Professor Adrian Bloor, Consultant Haematologist and MAHSC Honorary Clinical Chair, University of Manchester, Director of Stem Cell Transplantation, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
Chairs: Prof G Follows, Consultant Haematologist, Visiting Professor of Haematology, Anglia Ruskin Medical School, Associate Lecturer, University of Cambridge and Dr R Walewska, Consultant Haematologist, University Hospitals Dorset, UK CLL Forum Chair.
Day 1: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cll-all-you-need-to-know-but-were-afraid-to-ask-day-1-registration-620711714447
Day 2: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cll-all-you-need-to-know-but-were-afraid-to-ask-day-2-registration-620748344007
For more information, please contact: [email protected]